To optimize your site in WordPress from the point of view of SEO , it is necessary that you follow specific rules for ” get along ” with the search engines.
In particular, there is Google, which uses a special algorithm that searches across all sites , those with the resources relevant to your research.
For this reason, most of the sites are scrambling trying to optimize your site as much as possible and to obtain their deserved organic traffic.
The basic rules of SEO are very important and it is good to follow them, but something is changing.
At one time it was resorted to apply frantically every little rule of SEO on your site, sometimes going to diminishing their quality of resources that presented, in particular speak of the content.
The Google algorithm is constantly changing and lately is giving us signals different than in previous years.
We are doing well understand that the application of certain rules, count for much other 4 factors : Contents of value, Link Popularity and Reputation !
So Google in a sense is evaluating the relevance of a site also according to that which is able to offer , in terms of quality, to users .
So now we present una50 Tips SEO for WordPress, which will help you to optimize in a “smart ” your site !
SEO for WordPress
1 . The meta description are important – Even if you do not have an actual value from the point of view of SEO, a well done meta description is able to attract more visitors !
2 . Do not be obsessed with ranking – Getting a higher ranking is always a process that can take weeks , so do not waste time looking for a little change and focused on the growth of your site.
3 . Increase your activity on social – Engines see it and will reward you for it.
4 . Create a Google Account Plus – Your profile will be indexed by search engines and bring you visibility.
5 . Of Build Quality Backlinks – Better few but good !
6 . Do not have links to spam sites – Even if you’re not doing it will penalize you .
7 . Do not buy links – It ‘ a practice that can penalize you greatly.
8 . Surrounding the links with descriptive text – In addition to placing a keyword anchor text is important to surround the link with descriptive text .
9 . Make sure you have no broken links – Use the plugin Broken Link.
10 . Use plugins that automate the optimization of pages and articles – such as SEO Plugin by Yoast and All in One SEO Pack can help you.
11 . Optimize the title of your post – You have to do regardless of the blog title .
12 . Optimize each page for one keyword – Do not try to do it for multiple keywords at the same time .
13 . Use the title tags for each page – Used for search engines to index it better.
14. Ignores the meta tag – Today it is more important than the description tag .
15 . Creates a URL by separating descriptive words – This will facilitate the optimization of the page or article.
16 . Optimize the text in your RSS Feed – Use a keyword rich description .
17. Make network with other bloggers – Making Public Relations with other bloggers in your niche can help you build quality backlinks .
18. Link to other resources – will encourage others to do the same with you .
19 . Search sites. Edu looking for sponsors – have links pointing to your sites of this type can greatly increase your pagerank .
20 . Become CEO of your blog – Reply to comments with this title and you’ll grow your credibility enormously.
21. Optimize images – use alternate text with the keyword of the content.
22. Use the captions with your images – Also enter the keywords.
23. Limit the number of images on your site – Where you can privileges the CSS .
24 . From a keyword rich description of your video – In this way they will be indexed.
25 . Make your site user-friendly – A well optimized site for SEO is well structured and user-friendly .
26. Create a sitemap in HTML – This can drive spiderbots within the pages of your site.
27. Avoid duplicate content on your site – Similar pages indicane If you have only one in the sitemap .
28. Make sure your site is easy to use – This can affect the link building, your popularity and therefore the ranking .
29. Directs your link – blowdryer 70% of your links to the Home Page and 30% to the inside pages .
30 . Create a footer for essential pages – How to “About Us” or ” Sitemap ” .
31. Create unique content – Sometimes this has more optimization of the pages.
32. Create Fresh Content – The content spiderbots love blogs that are constantly updated .
33 . Like best the contents affiliation – Sites that do the opposite are penalized.
34 . Content is king – It ‘ important to optimize your content, but this should not affecting its quality and smoothness.
35 . Use aggregators with “nofollow” – Those who do not practice it may penalize your site !
36. The design of your website must comply with the SEO – Do not create a Flash-based site , the engines will not read it .
37. Create FAQ and Glossary- will help you to create links within your site .
38. Link your articles – The internal links are crucial for SEO.
39. Submit your site to Google regularly – electolime It will attract the spiderbots more quickly .
40 . The extension of your URL does not count – can be used interchangeably . Html , . Htm , . Asp , . Php etc …. This will not harm the SEO of your site.
42 . Check the server of your website – If you have a shared server make sure not to be on a proxy along with sites spammer or banned.
43 . Pay attention to those services that block domain ownership – Google might see you as a spammer .
44 . Use Analytics – To realize how they are going to your SEO strategies.
45 . Focused on search phrases – Do not focus yourself on sigole keywords.
46. Use Google Trends – Use it to learn about the topics and trends that generate more traffic.
47 . Create a page “About Us” – Use the key words related to your niche.
48 . Pay attention to the 404s – I’m penalizing from the point of view of users and engines .
49 . Make your website mobile friendly – is evaluated by the engines.
50 . It keeps pace with changes in the algorithm – stay constantly up to date!